Work with Industry Leaders in Radiation and Medical Oncology Consulting
Advancements in technology demand that you stay on top of reimbursement trends and implement a strategic plan for following them. Each member of our Revenue Cycle Inc. corporate consulting team is an expert in medical and radiation oncology services and can serve as an extension of your marketing and sales group, helping you and your customer base with coding and reimbursement issues.
Revenue Cycle Inc.’s corporate consultants can boost your operations with services including:
- Educational webinars that provide coding and documentation guidelines for vendor products.
- Return on investment models that help you with selling equipment based on applicable CPT® codes and current payment rates.
- Review of customers’ fee schedules/charge master and a fee schedule/charge master analysis, including a comparison to Medicare.
- Product coding and reimbursement guides that are based on vendor products.
- Company education programs, including instruction for your sales and marketing staff on coding and reimbursement.
- Customer site visits for face-to-face discussion on reimbursement, coding and sales issues.
- Regulatory summations and updates on rules, payments, etc.
- Payor Local Coverage Determination updates that enable you to apprise your clients of the latest LCD updates.
- Historical payment and trend analysis.
- Strategy for utilization of new coding for current and/or new technology.
- Customized reimbursement proformas, including applicable coding, location-specific payment rates, payor mix, patient cases, expenses and financial statements.
We are responsive.
Revenue Cycle Inc. delivers timely responses to your sales team’s and your customers’ coding and reimbursement questions, thereby decreasing obstacles and delay of payment.
We know the state of the art.
Revenue Cycle Inc. consultants review and assess your equipment, software, documentation and usage and then build a plan to integrate new technology that opens up potential reimbursement avenues.
We keep you informed.
Revenue Cycle Inc. provides written regulatory summation updates pertinent to changes in Current Procedural Terminology (CPT®) and Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) codes as well as the changes in reimbursement for those codes related to oncology from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System (HOPPS) and CMS Physician Fee Schedule (PFS).