Want To Know What Potential Changes Are In Store For Radiation And Medical Oncology In 2019?
Join Teri Bedard, Director of Coding Policy at Revenue Cycle Inc., to learn about the proposed changes and the potential impact they could have on your facility and/or physician practice in the next year. In these pre-recorded webinars, Teri will summarize the proposed changes as it relates specifically to radiation oncology and medical oncology. You can view one or both of these free webinars at your convenience.
Some of the top takeaways for the 2019 MPFS and HOPPS proposed rule changes include:
- Significant changes for Evaluation and Management documentation and reimbursement for new and established patient visits
- Neutral site reimbursement for outpatient clinic visit charge G0463 in excepted and nonexcepted off-campus provider-based departments
- Proposal of using 19 Clinical Families baseline of services when determining reimbursement for excepted off-campus provider-based departments
- Extending 340B Drug Discount Program reimbursement to nonexcepted off-campus provider-based departments
- Proposal to allow auxiliary personnel conduct consultations under direction of ordering professional for Appropriate Use Criteria Program
- Quality Payment Program highlights
Have questions after the webinar, not a problem!
- If you are a Revenue Cycle Inc. Client Resource Center member, please ask your question via your Q & A forum.
- If you are not a Client Resource Center member, email us at email@example.com and one of our experienced consulting associates will promptly respond.
WATCH THE RADIATION ONCOLOGY PROPOSED RULE WEBINAR NOW
WATCH THE MEDICAL ONCOLOGY PROPOSED RULE WEBINAR NOW