Want To Know What Changes Are In Store For Radiation And Medical Oncology In 2018?
Join Teri Bedard, Director of Coding Policy at Revenue Cycle Inc., to learn about the final changes and the potential impact they will have on your facility and/or physician practice in the next year. In these pre-recorded webinars, Teri will summarize the final changes as it relates specifically to radiation oncology and medical oncology. You can view one or both of these free webinars at your convenience.
In these webinars you will learn:
- New comprehensive APC (C-APC) for prostate brachytherapy
- Nonexcepted off-campus provider-based departments paid at 40% of the HOPPS rate
- Appropriate Use Criteria Program delayed until CY 2020
- Significant cuts (22.5%) to 340B drug pricing program for hospitals
- Packaging of drugs and admins when billed on same date as some other services, paid separately when billed alone
- New physician-patient modifiers to report the relationship of the physician to the patient
Have questions after the webinar, not a problem! If you are a Revenue Cycle Inc. Client Resource Center member, please ask your question via your Q & A forum. If you are not a Client Resource Center member, email us at email@example.com and one of our experienced consulting associates will promptly respond.
WATCH THE RADIATION ONCOLOGY FINAL RULE WEBINAR NOW
WATCH THE MEDICAL ONCOLOGY FINAL RULE WEBINAR NOW